Air tools are machines that rely heavily on air pressure to operate. This shows that air tools are driven by compressed air and compressed by air compressors. Air compressors are machines that power air tools. Electricity, gasoline, or even diesel are used to power these machines.
There’s also the idea of power, which is connected to size, capacity, PSI, CFM, and other aspects when choosing an air compressor for your air tools. There are a plethora of brands and manufacturers that will give you the highest quality items.
However, it is impossible to list all of the brands available; instead, we will demonstrate the relevance of the traits that you may look for in those brands and others to find your ideal air compressor. Finally, the requirement for a compressor, as well as its other functions, is entirely determined by the needs of its users.
- As previously stated, we will not include all of the brands available. We’ll go through the essential aspects that will help you pick the finest air compressor for your needs.
- To begin with, CFM stands for Cubic Feet per Minute. It’s a measurement of how much air your compressor can provide while utilizing an air tool.
- A decent air compressor should have a minimum of 2 CFM. It’s worth noting that there are other compressors with no CFM. It all relies on the user’s expectations. We determined that 2 CFM is the bare minimum for doing even the most basic air works without causing any problems.
- Without much repetition, we want to clarify that there is no singular brand to be mentioned here. Rather, we can suggest you some names and tell you to match their attributes with others and compare yourself.
- Compressors like Craftsman CMXECXA0200341 can be an example. This is a handy and heavy duty compressor for small to semi-large facilities.
- Good brands give you efficient CFM and power. A good compressor must have the minimum amount of CMF to run your tools.
- As your facilities get bigger, you’ll need bigger and better compressors. In this case, Metabo HPT UA3810AB can be another specimen of some of the best brands. These compressors are big, efficient and can work for longer hours without any issues.
- Aside PSI, CFM and power, there are other facts that determine a good compressor and through the consistency of their service; a good brand.
- There are famous brands which give you only the basics conveniences but cost too much. Well, to be honest, that doesn’t come in our consideration of the best brands.
- Our philosophy is that a brand can only be a good brand if they serve as they cost and they talk about. And the aforementioned brands are no different from this statement. Remember, a famous brand doesn’t mean the best brand.
- The bottom line is, that a good air compressor manufacturer must be aware of their service. There is no singular brand on which we are focusing on. We are just guiding you towards the best with the specimens above.