In the automobile sector, an air compressor is perhaps the most common machine to be worked with. An air compressor is a machine that uses air to produce power to run a list of air tools.
This could bespray paints, tire inflators, paint-guns, brad-nailers, framing-nailers, impact wrenches, vacuum cleaners, mini dye-grinder drillers, and what not. There is also a huge variety in the type of air compressors like small and portable, medium, large and semi-large.
All these have been categorized according to the uses of the compressor and its requirements.
In this section, we will try to provide you with a vivid idea on portable air compressors for cars. This will include car painting, tire inflating/deflating and overall aspect of a portable compressor for cars.
- Is inflating and deflating car tires the only task you want to get executed by your air compressor? Then compressors like Dewalt D55140 will be your most optimal choice.
- It is a small air compressor which is portable and handy. Also, this compressor can be used for SUVs and TUVs and other medium vehicles.
- Even the bike tires can also be inflated or deflated by it.
- This small yet portable compressor has the ability to produce up to 135 PSI of pressure.And that is more than enough to use for a regular sized car.
- Even for painting a car with spray paints, this compressor is a good choice. The compressor has more than enough PSI and CFM level to paint a car with spray paint.
- This compressor is even compatible for the large 36” tires. Most of the small air compressors fail to please the customers in terms of comparatively larger tires. But this compressor is universally recognized as the ultimate mini tire inflating/deflating master.
- Another compressor that can be mentioned is the EPAuto 12V DC This compressor has the maximum PSI of 70 and it has a 12 volts DC battery built in. That means it is also a portable air compressor.
- The compressor is able to work up to 120 watts and 10 amps. Also, there are multiple options in terms of measurement. KPA, BAR, PSI, KG/CM and many more.
- To inflate or deflate a tire and to paint it, these compressors are the best.
- It is to be mentioned that these brands and models are just specimens. By mentioning only these two, we are not demeaning nor disrespecting the other good brands out there.
- This section is giving you an idea of what a good air compressor to work with a car should be like.
- If you are to buy one, be sure to match the attributes given above. Try to match all the attributes or at least the most crucial ones like PSI, CFM and power.
- These suggestions are given by professionals and we are providing these to you just for your convenience!